This allows you to rebook your trip with a departure date during the entire summer season, free of charge, to another date, destination or adapted travel company.
- Exchanges are allowed up to 14 days before departure.
- The exchange guarantee is valid for existing and new bookings.
- The relaxed exchange guarantee is valid until 31 December 2020.
Conditions free of charge Re-booking service for new bookings:
- Free rebooking service is valid for new bookings as of today.
- Free rebooking service only applies to bookings made via the website vakantiehuisinouddorp.nl and ouddorpconnection.nl. Free rebooking service does not apply to bookings made by all external channels with which vakantiehuisinouddorp.nl cooperates, you can request a free rebooking via your tour operator.
- Only the main booker can make a once-only use of the free rebooking service for consumers aged 18 and older.
- Re-booking is allowed up to 14 days before departure
With regard to an appeal to Free Re-booking service of an existing booking:
- The existing trip must be exchanged for a trip that qualifies for this according to the conditions.
- If the travel sum of your new holiday becomes more expensive, then the additional cost of this holiday is at your own expense. If the travel sum of your new holiday becomes cheaper, then vakantiehuisinouddorp.nl will pay you back the difference in the form of a voucher (valid for 1 year from issue).
- The value of the modified booking is determined at the time of rebooking and confirmed in the original booking confirmation.
What if I make a new booking with a voucher and travel restrictions still apply?
Please note that if you use your voucher, travel restrictions may still apply for some countries on your chosen arrival date. Please make sure to check this before making the booking. In case you have booked a new holiday with the voucher, and it unfortunately has to be cancelled again due to a changed travel restriction, you will receive the paid amount in the form of a new voucher.