15 October 2020
The national measures will apply from Wednesday 14 October 22.00 hrs and will in any case be in force for the next 4 weeks.
- Eating and drinking facilities will close at 22.00 on Wednesday evening. Ordering and collecting food is allowed.
- The maximum group size in indoor areas goes to a maximum of 30 people everywhere, there will be no more exceptions.
- Nothing will change for museums and amusement parks in the near future.
- Wearing non-medical mouthpieces will become compulsory in public indoor spaces for everyone aged 13 and over.
Temporary addition to our general terms and conditions in connection with an outbreak of coronavirus:
Cancel or rebook free of charge
The uncertain situation of recent months may prevent you from booking a few days away to Ouddorp and surroundings. To keep it easy and orderly we offer you the possibility to cancel your booking free of charge, so that you do not lose any money and you have the possibility to move your booking to another time, or cancel it.
- The promotion Cancel free of charge or rebook free of charge applies to all newly made reservations from 5 October 2020.
- Cancel or rebook free of charge until 31 December 2021.
- Cancel free of charge or send us new dates for your reservation by email up to 14 days prior to the day of arrival to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In case you wish to move your reservation and the new date or accommodation is more expensive than the original booking, we will be obliged to charge you for this difference.
- Vouchers already issued before 1 October 2020 cannot be used for a booking which is subject to cancellation or rebooking free of charge.
- If you have booked before 1 October 2020, the general terms and conditions will apply.
- Cancel free of charge or rebook free of charge only applies to online bookings via your own website.
- Up-time rebooking within the aforementioned period is free of charge, with the exception of any extra costs due to price difference (no refund).
- For reservations via tour operators we refer to the terms and conditions of the tour operator in question.
Current state of affairs
We need to keep control of the coronavirus together. This can only be achieved with the basic rules that apply to everyone in our parks.
- Give each other space; keep 1.5 metres away from others.
- Wash your hands often.
- Avoid crowded areas.
- Familiarize yourself with our corona measures
- If you have any complaints: stay inside and get tested as soon as possible.
- Wear a mouth shield in supermarkets and public places
Relieve the burden on the local GP; if you need a GP, contact your own GP first.
Huisartsenpraktijk de Kop van 't Eiland (Ouddorp and Goedereede) works with digital triage and consultations. This is done using the Medicoo app.
Good to know
Information on this page is subject to changes from governments and depends on the development of the corona virus in The Netherlands. The standard conditions apply to (travel) advice for our region in the country and/or region of origin.
When staying in one of our holiday homes, the General Terms and Conditions apply. Always consult your travel / cancelation insurrence.
Below you will find the answers to the most frequently asked questions: https://en.vakantiehuisinouddorp.nl/faq