- The holiday destination is located in a Coronavirus infected area. Can we cancel the holiday?
- We live in an infected area because the Coronavirus prevails there and are not allowed to travel now! Is this covered by the cancellation insurance?
- Me or a fellow travel companion has become ill because with the Coronavirus. Is this covered by the cancellation insurance?
- Mijn rechtsbijstand verzekering geeft aan dat ik de voucher niet aan hoef te nemen. Graag wil ik dus geld terug voor mijn annulering.
- Can I cancel?
- Arrival and departure days
- What are the arrival and departure times?
- What is included in the rental price?
- Why is bed linen mandatory?
- Can I book extras, such as children's furniture?
- Up to what age do children stay for free?
- How can I pay?
- Can I also take an option on an accommodation?
- Can I use Wifi in the accommodation?
- Is it allowed to receive visitors?
- What are the rental conditions?
- Is a deposit required?
- Can I change my reservation?
- I have already provided my credit card details, but now I will receive an invoice. How is this possible?
- Are pets allowed?
- Is there an extra charge for a pet?
- I have forgotten or lost something. Where can I report this?
The Travel Voucher
- The voucher is valid for one year from the time of issue.
- You have one year to book a new trip. The new departure date may therefore also be after the validity of the voucher, as long as the booking is made within one year of the date of issue.
- The travel vouchers are valid until 31 December 2020.
- You can spread the voucher over several bookings
- The voucher can be used with a new or existing booking.
- The value of the voucher is completely equal to the travel sum paid by you.
- If the new fare becomes cheaper, the remaining amount will remain on your voucher.
- The voucher is personal and non-transferable.
- As soon as your voucher has been created, you will find it in your e-mail, save the code correctly and it will be issued once!
This is not covered by the cancellation insurance. The cancellation insurance only covers named events that are of a personal nature. Think for example of death or illness.
No this is not covered by the cancellation insurance. The cancellation insurance only covers named events that are of a personal nature. Think for example of death or illness.
Yes this is covered and falls under the following articles of the conditions:
6.1.1 Death, serious illness or serious accident injury of the insured.
6.1.2 Death, serious illness or serious accident injury of family members in the 1st or 2nd degree or housemates of the insured person.
However, you must cancel on the advice of a doctor.
Er zijn bijzondere situaties denkbaar waarin het niet redelijk is om partijen te houden aan afspraken uit een overeenkomst. Indien de omstandigheden zodanig uitzonderlijk zijn, kan dit zelfs bepalingen uit de wet opzijzetten. De coronacrisis, de onvoorziene ontwikkelingen en de impact daarvan betreffen een dergelijke uitzonderlijke situatie. Dit is ook de reden dat overheden en toezichthouders in Europa, Nederland en andere landen wereldwijd de uitgifte van een Corona-voucher steunen. De Corona-voucher is in deze crisis een tijdelijke oplossing, die een redelijk en gerechtvaardigd evenwicht biedt tussen de belangen van consumenten en reisorganisaties.
The booking or reservation you make is legal. A right of withdrawal (the so-called reflection period) of 14 days, does not apply to the agreements you enter into with Ouddorp Connection. We recommend that you take out travel and cancellation insurance anyway. These conditions apply to our services. Point 5 is about cancellation.
In the early and late season we apply flexible arrival and departure days.
The changeover day in high season is Friday or Saturday, depending on the type of house.
On Sunday there is no arrival, only departure.
You can move into your home from 16.00 hours. You will receive an email 2 weeks before arrival with all the necessary information.
Check out is before 10.00 am. With the exception of Sundays, then you may leave at 13.00 hours.
The costs of energy, bed linen and final cleaning are included in the rental price and will be shown on your booking overview and/or invoice. Tourist tax is calculated separately on the invoice.
We strive for quality and hygiene. Besides being easy for you, it is also hygienic.
Cots are already available in most houses. If this is not the case, you can always rent them from us. But other optional extras to make your holiday even more comfortable.
- Cot excl. children's bed linen € 10,00
- High chair € 5,00
- Towel package € 6,50
- Kitchen package € 4,50
- Beds made on arrival € 15,00
Children up to 1 year stay for free. Please note: not every house has standard children's beds and chairs, you can always rent them from us.
Paying can be very easy and fast, when you finalize the booking you will get the possibility to make an online payment via different payment methods, you can also pay by bank transfer.
Through the Search and Book you can take an option on an accommodation valid for 5 days, if you do not confirm the option the option will automatically expire.
Wifi is available in every accommodation. Provided if not otherwise indicated! The password can be found in the accommodation.
Of course visitors are welcome. Are you staying in a house where more people are allowed, then the number of people of your booking will be charged. Then the visitors can even stay overnight. However, you should always report this in advance, for this you will be charged extra costs such as bed linen and tourist tax. If it is found during the inspection that this has not been passed on, these costs will still be recovered. The maximum number of persons may never be exceeded, due to safety requirements.
You can find our conditions here.
We require a deposit for a number of accommodations. You will see if a deposit is required when you enter the reservation in the reservation system. If you cause damage, please notify us immediately. We will then look for the right solution together.
Everything depends on availability. But in most cases this is possible and very easy to arrange. You can change your booking by contacting us or sending an email to Booking@ouddorpconnection.nl.
When booking with a tour operator (Booking.com etc.) you will be asked for your credit card details. However, you do not pay by credit card. These details are requested as a guarantee. Therefore you will receive an invoice from us, with which you can make a down payment and/or final payment.
Depending on the accommodation, pets are allowed or not. You can search for
on Holiday homes with dog. Accommodations at the North Sea Park are subject to a
maximum of 2 dogs per house.
Yes, there will be an extra charge if you bring a pet, the extra costs will be mentioned at the time of booking.
Report immediately if you miss something via email email@example.com or give us a call.
Our cleaning service checks and cleans the house after departure. Any items found will be taken to storage and will be kept for a maximum of 2 weeks.